Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday




Today I'm linking up with Darci, Christina, April and Natasha for Five on Friday.

One: 
I'm so excited for this weekend. I have lots of friend time planned. Tonight I'm going to dinner with some of my favorites and then I'm trying to plan some time to hang out with one of those favorites' little girl. I think an Aunt Kel dance party will definitely be happening.







Two: 
I deadlifted 165 lbs last night! GO ME! I started bootcamp with Fusion Fitness at the beginning of February and I can tell I've gotten so much stronger. My arms are looking so toned. Now it's time to get my eating in check. Lake season is right around the corner!








Three: 
Since I've been working out more I had to step up my workout attire game. I'm obsessed with these 3/4 zip pullovers from Old Navy. I need one in EVERY COLOR!






Four: 
I earned my Lexus bonus with my second job selling Nerium and I'm hoping to get my rx350 in the next couple of weeks. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would see the money and success that I'm seeing after only 4 months in this business but that's a whole other post in itself.


That's the car I'm getting!!


In case you were wondering yes, that is Justin Timberlake's momma with the blonde curly hair. She sells Nerium with us. Obviously she doesn't need the money she really believes in the product too!



Five: 
Not only is it friend weekend it's also my daddy's birthday tomorrow! He'll be 63 tomorrow and he definitely doesn't act like it. I'm not sure what the plans are to celebrate but i'm sure it'll involve food at a yummy restaurant in town!!! I'm suggesting bowling too!






I think Christin is probably having a heart attack right now. I've blogged twice in one week and I have two other posts in the works! LOL!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers